Friday 20 November 2020

Skateboarding

 Hello everyone ,its me again and this week I'm coming at you with SKATEBOARDING. It was super fun at the start, I felt quite scared because it was my first time I have ever done it. I kept falling off but now i'm more confident. Our trainers were Ben and Laurence and they came from Young Gun Skate School. 

The things that were challenging were doing solo, holding onto the skateboard, to ride a skateboard, learning outside the classroom, playing whats up wolf, trying not to fall, learning to do tic tacks, not crashing into each other, learning new skills, twas sunny, riding down the ramps and being able to use the whole court. 

What I've learnt today. I learned to ride faster, balance. I had to practice balancing and to ride faster by by putting my foot at the front and pushing with the other foot.

I gained a lot for skateboarding today. I gained more confidence (which was hard for me at first. Another thing I think I gained from this is that I had a lot of fun. I wonder what I am going to learn next time





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.