Friday 19 June 2020

toolkits

Kia Ora bloggers.

   I would like to tell you all about something I did for the toolkits. This app is called Incredibox. Incredibox is a music app that lets you create your own music with the help of a merry crew of beatboxers.  You can use it by 4 things 1. Students make their own background music for a video they create. 2. Music class: rythm, beat, melodies, remixing, layering ect. 3. Create content based raps/songs to sing to the beats. 4. Dance and act out vocabulary, historical events, ect. to the beats students create. Okay and that is incredibox for you.
https://www.incredibox.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of capital letters and sentences Austin! Can you show me Incredibox? It sounds like lots of fun. Love from Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Joshua from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your link.
    Maybe you could take a screenshot of it so we can see what it looks like.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.