Friday 28 February 2020

gtky/getting to know you

This year we are doing our getting to know forms. There are nine boxes that say stuff like family background, things I don't like,things I like,my friends. Its when you can write about you and have people know about you. Okay now we have got the basic stuff down, here is the hard stuff. So you have to type your name in the top box. you mite like pizza or mac'n'cheese or school or lunch. You can write about any thing you eat, read or look at.You can write about your favourite stuff toy, your favourite food or if you like your chrome book and take care of it. here is a screenshot. Blog you later.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great blog post Austin and good use of commas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Austin, thank you for sharing your information about yourself and your family. If you compared your form to mine, you would see we have some similarities and some differences. I too have a cat - is yours called Ginger because he is ginger in colour? But I have to say, I really like vegetables - especially carrots and roasted parsnips!
    I hope you continue to blog about your learning over the weeks where we are working away from school. You might have some really good advice to give to other students due to your experience of home schooling. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Austin! Hope you are having fun at home. Thank you for sharing your GTKY form on your blog. I enjoyed reading about your family and all the things you like and dislike. I agree with you, you are a great student and you are fabulous at completing your homework. Don't forget to blog, I look forward to reading about what you are doing at home while we are in lockdown. Kia Kaha Austin.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.